the thumper

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sydney
To me Sydney was a nice mix of London business and Tokoyo entertainment. After trudging around the forest with Mark he dropped me off in Sydney and I did my first Solo travels in Australia. I saw musuems and aquariums and I highly recommend the Maritine Museum and the aquarium. I stayed at the a hostel across from the city's train station at the southern end of Hydge park, which was my favorite place for morning coffee. Despite people's warnings I wondered into the King's Cross district, but found Sydney's redlight district to be well quite tame. Anyway a large city with lots of cool ferries and an elevated rail system, which can be circumvented by walking.




Sydney Harbor Bridge



Circular Key




Opera House



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home